We strive to make everything as easy and transparent as possible. This document outlines what you can expect when purchasing our original art products. We want you to know how we handle various situations. If after reading this document you have any questions please contact us.
Overview and Limitations of Our Shop Sales and Services
YobethPuckett.com prints her original artwork on custom designed products using manufacturing and production facilities in strategic locations around the world. All products are reproductions of Yobeth Puckett’s original artwork. Each product sold in the shop is made by hand and slight variations may occur within an order, or from one order to another.
Print variations can and will occur when printing artwork onto various fabrics and surfaces like we do.
Variations that may occur within an order or from one order to another include but are not limited to:
- Image placement on the product. The placement of the image on the product may vary from piece to piece. The product image displayed provides an approximation of the final product. For clothing products, the image is based on a size LARGE, when other sizes are ordered the artwork may be adjusted slightly for fit.
- The color outcome of your printed product will differ from the original artwork for many reasons including the following:
- Monitor differences. All monitors vary in color representation. It is beyond our control to match your monitor settings.
- Color gamut limitations of our printers. Our print processes have different ranges of color they can reproduce. Colors in the artwork that are outside of the achievable gamut of the printer will be replaced with the closest printable color.
- We offer a large range of fabrics to print on. Each fabric has different print results even when the same print process is used. Variations in absorbance of ink, fabric density, variations in the base fabrics degree of white are all characteristics that may cause variations in the final product.
- Small shadowing or ghosting can occur when areas of light color are right beside areas of dark color. Shadowing is when the dark color overhangs or smudges slightly onto the lighter color. Some shadowing is expected during printing in some situations.
Occasionally a product may have a sewing defect like a hole, caught fabric, or incorrectly secured stitches. A sewing defect is a flaw in the sewing that makes the product unusable for its intended purpose (like wearing). Report any defects as outlined below in Reporting a Concern.
Flaws in non-textile products
We have a wide range of custom printed products. If you receive a product that is flawed mechanically (not a print color issue) please report your concern as outlined below.
Reporting a Concern
- Contact us with detailed photos of the issue within 48 hours and include the order number.
- We will try to respond within 48 hrs. We may request additional information.
- All issues will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis using the information provided.
All printed products are custom designed with original artwork and non-refundable. Products with mechanical issues or faults are usually reprinted and replaced. Please contact us with your concerns and we will handle each concern individually.
Downloadable/digital products are available immediately upon payment and non-refundable. In this case, no physical product will be shipped.
Shipment Delays, Customs Fees, & Duties
We ship worldwide using the most cost-effective method. Tracking numbers will be provided for shipments whenever possible.
Products require 2 – 8 business days to print and manufacture before shipping, depending on the product. You can see the specific lead time for each product when viewing the product on our website. Products will ship from the manufacturing facility located nearest to your destination address.
Shipments delayed by the shipping service are beyond our control and personal costs resulting from delayed shipments are not the responsibility of YobethPuckett.com. We commit to shipping your order in a timely manner, doing our best to respect our estimated production times. Occasionally, an order takes longer than predicted due to various reasons including reprints, low inventory, out of stock fabric or technical issues. We will try to contact you if there is a severe delay on your order.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- yobethpuckett.com (“Seller”) agrees to sell, and you “Buyer” hereby agrees to purchase goods of the description and quantity described on the checkout window “Checkout”.
- Buyer agrees to pay the Purchase Price of the Goods as posted on this website.
- The total amount of the Purchase Price shall be payable in full by Buyer according to the payment due date stated at Checkout. All items must be paid upon ordering.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Seller’s shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment. Delivery dates provided by Seller are estimates only. Seller will make reasonable efforts to deliver in accordance with such dates; however, Seller will not be liable for failure to deliver as estimated. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller, Goods shall be packaged according to Seller’s standards and practices.
- Custom printed products are non-refundable. Products with mechanical issues or defaults are usually reprinted and replaced. Report any concerns within 48 hours (include photos).
Artwork Rights & Reproduction
All product artwork appearing on YobethPuckett.com remains the property of the artist who created and uploaded it. Yobeth Puckett retains all rights to reproduce and distribute it. It is illegal to copy, reproduce, or distribute copyrighted material without the written permission of the copyright owner. All Rights Reserved by Yobeth Puckett.
Updated December 31, 2020